Saturday, February 25, 2006

Saturday, February 25














Jim and I were in rush this morning. Conveniently, the guest house had granola cereal and cookies. I even drank the fresh milk. No way I would do that in Manila.














Break time after Session 1. Guess what they served?














Mmmm, lumpia. The real kind.














Kibuwi Fastfood for lunch. The equivalent of Patti's Chinese Kitchen, but Filipino.














The restaurant has been rated 81% Very Satisfactory. Makes you wonder what the other 19% was for.














They actually make a shake out of durian. Never heard of durian? It’s an Asian fruit and you need a very acquired taste. You either really love it or really hate it.














Actual Filipino food! Beef, pork and fish.














The Seaborn’s converted this old Singer sewing machine into a table.














Good 'ol American meal by the Seaborn's. Parmesian Chicken, Broccoli with Cheese, Scalloped Potatoes and Rice!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bolo said...

I think I'll start taking pictures of my meals for Garrett, too ;)

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home