Monday, April 28, 2008

Monday, April 28

I'm in Los Angeles this week for Pastor Jack Hayford's School of Pastoral Nurture. I gave the weekend message at church but didn't have the luxury of resting afterwards because I had to pack and get on a red-eye. My body's feeling funky.

Never seen such a long line for McDonald's!













Found this little diner attached to a bowling alley near the airport. I love diner's. Everytime Food TV shows one I salivate.

















Here's a close-up pic of the San Gabriel fires. If you click on the pic you can see the flames.













What would a trip to Los Angeles be without a look at Archives Bookshops?














In the back of Archives, they have this Matson container that has been converted with bookshelves. That would be so cool to have at my house!













Deanne and I are big fans of "The Office." Saw this shirt at Kohl's. You have to watch the show to understand it.













Better yet...take a drive to Scranton, PA! "The Office" is about a Scranton, PA paper company but the outdoor shots are filmed in Van Nuys, CA.














Click the pic to see whose parking spot this is.














Love El Pollo Loco!















There are 45 pastors attending this class. But you don't get to choose where to sit - the staff does that so you are forced to meet new people. For tonight and tomorrow, I'm sitting right in front of the man! Dang! I hope I don't fall asleep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home