24 Hours on the Big Island
Mahalo to the Mochida family for bringing our family over to the Big Island to celebrate Sandy Mochida's wedding.


A highlight of our trip was visiting 50's Highway Fountain in Laupahoehoe. What a great place to have an awesome breakfast!
























Hidden in a back shelf was this check. It looks like a copy of a NASCAR award check from 1955 made out to Harry Nishiyama who was the #17 car back then.


This dog looked like he owned the truck.


Sandy and I have been close since we are both cancer survivors.




Walking through the sleepy town of Honokaa.




In the corner of this movie house was an old-fashioned movie projector.





I think this is my favorite picture of the whole trip.
A highlight of our trip was visiting 50's Highway Fountain in Laupahoehoe. What a great place to have an awesome breakfast!
Hidden in a back shelf was this check. It looks like a copy of a NASCAR award check from 1955 made out to Harry Nishiyama who was the #17 car back then.
This dog looked like he owned the truck.
Sandy and I have been close since we are both cancer survivors.
Walking through the sleepy town of Honokaa.
In the corner of this movie house was an old-fashioned movie projector.
I think this is my favorite picture of the whole trip.
2 Comments:
My thought when reading the top: "Sandy Mochida's what?!?!?!"
That was awesome. The places have so much character! Thanks for taking us along!
Post a Comment
<< Home