Monday, October 15, 2007

Heroes - Chapter 3 "Kindred Spirits"

Yeah right, a large policeman is going to catch a skinny athletic guy.

Is D.L. really dead?

Who was Michelle/Candice talking with?

Nice Maui/warehouse effect.

Didn't Claire already have Suresh's book in Season 1?

So Parkman knows Mohinder is trying to take down the Company.

I like the notes in the handle of the sword. Very Back-to-the-Future-ish (between movies 2 & 3).

I'm sure that Scottish girl has some secrets.

Dang! I wanted to see Kensei fight the 90 angry ronin.

West flying. Very Superman-ish. Seen it.

Peter moving the armored car. Very Universal Studios. Seen it.

So we are back in Isaac's loft.

Notice the new company man has horn-rimmed glasses?

I'm trying to remember...is Hiro a descendent of Kensei?

Yeah...Nichelle Nichols!

I like how the guy in jail cell slumped! Cool.

That guy in the jail cell has a really nice, polished car. How convenient for the sponsor Nissan.

Gross...how the bullet was spit out from Peter.

Dang it, Hiro...go home!

You know Candice/Michelle was going to die before she came into the room.

So did Sylar lose all his abilities and now has to get them back one by one?

So how does Sylar get people's powers?

That symbol on Peter's arm disappeared...just like Niki/Jessica. Does that mean dual personality?

Okay, so "Kindred Spirits" was with Peter and the Scottish girl and Claire and West?

What does the Company want from Niki?

The new distrust between Claire and HRG...feels like last season all over again.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rich said...

We just watched this episode last night. Lot's of the same responses. New company man has horned rim glasses,...really?

Classic Heroes...reveal the beginning...confirm it, reveal the end,...spend all season wondering how do we get there and is it really how it appears?

Don't like Maya's power, too creepy. Uncomfortable to watch. We make Bradley look away. He is more prone to nightmares.

4:28 AM  
Blogger vh1 said...

Here's 2 things I got from last night.

1. West (Claire's friend) in Cali. Get it? West. Cali. Cali. West. Yet another pun by the writers. Just like Hiro the hero. Hero in Japanese would sound exactly like Hiro's name (He-do). nice.
2. West - doesnt he look like Clark Kent from Smallville? AKA Superman (who can fly). Get it? Coincidence? I think NOT.

All in all last night wasnt very good IMHO. Why cant Sylar perform any powers? Is he no longer Sylar and back to Gabrielle?

Who is the new company man? I dont recall anyone new, except for Mica's aunt(?) that flips burgers, same as teh other waitress in TX. Does history repeat itself? 2 ex-Star Trek cast. What next? Hiro time warps and has a confrontation with Q? That would cool. Maybe Q teaches Hiro to speak his perfect english.

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home