A Haiku For Today
Starbucks, coffee good
Finals, brain is very fried
Eyes rolling backwards
Rich...thanks for your encouragement.
Barb...didn't even think of where yet, but you bring up a good point. Maybe Zippy's or Grace's or L&L.
Finals, brain is very fried
Eyes rolling backwards
Rich...thanks for your encouragement.
Barb...didn't even think of where yet, but you bring up a good point. Maybe Zippy's or Grace's or L&L.
3 Comments:
Gary Lau Success!
No doubt this is your future.
Study hard, sleep well.
Too bad I'm not at home to roast & brew you some coffee :(
*Much* fresher than anything you're getting at Starbucks!
ohmygosh, gary! I just saw your Kalani HS entry and found my eyes welling up with tears!!! You brought back so many memories! Those names and pics truly brought me back! I even emailed Pamela Lum to tell her about it! Thank you for walking me down memory lane (although, I could have done without the reminder of those famolares!!!) Those were the days!
Post a Comment
<< Home