Cruising on Maui
Just finished my two-weekends in a row teaching on Maui and I'm staying overnight to preach a sermon at Kahului Baptist Church Sunday morning. I was in the mood for pizza so took a half mile walk to the nearby pizza place.



There's not much to do when I'm by myself with no car. I really miss my family but it's good to know that I'll be flying home right after the service and spending the rest of the Memorial Day weekend with them. In the meantime, I'm spending my time prepping for the message and studying.
There's not much to do when I'm by myself with no car. I really miss my family but it's good to know that I'll be flying home right after the service and spending the rest of the Memorial Day weekend with them. In the meantime, I'm spending my time prepping for the message and studying.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home