Saturday, September 16, 2006

Have I Fallen to the Dark Side?

It was a moral imperative. I succumbed and went out and bought Lego's Star Wars, The Original Trilogy for our Gamecube. I gotta admit, our family has been having a lot of fun. It has become my new "reward." If I finish rehearsing a message or finish a chapter from a book, I reward myself with some gametime. But I'm totally rusty from controller handling...my arms are aching from all the fighting against the Imperial Troops. What a great time-waster!

Great line from Garrett as Naomi is playing the game, "You have to use the Force, Naomi!"

1 Comments:

Blogger Rich said...

How would you like to be the LEGO artist who was told to try to make the LEGO Princess Leia look "sexy". And why does Luke and Han Solo have the same hair cut? Do they go to the same barber? I thought Han had a center part.

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home